High-performance, quick-setting, deformable cementitious adhesive with no vertical slip for ceramic tiles and stone material stable in the presence of humidity (thickness of adhesive up to 10 mm). With very low emission of volatile organic compounds.
Where to use:
- Bonding to cement screeds, cement-based renders, cured concrete, existing floors internally and externally. For the installation of:
- ceramic and mosaic tiles of every type and stone materials that are not extremely sensitive to moisture;
- insulating materials such as expanded polystyrene and polyurethane, sound-deadening panels, gypsum board, glass and rock wool, EraclitÂ®, foamed-concrete blocks, etc
Some application examples:
- Repairs in heavily trafficked areas and when surfaces need to be put into service rapidly, such as public premises, motorway services, pedestrian passages, supermarkets, showrooms.
- Rapid installation or repairs in swimming pools, industrial plants (breweries, wine-cellars, dairies, etc.), refrigeration units.
- Rapid repair work in bathrooms, showers, kitchens, balconies, terraces.
- Installing non-absorbent flooring over existing flooring, where the setting time of other cement-based adhesives would be too slow.
- Installing marble and other stone material, even light coloured stone.
- Installing tiles onto heated screeds
1.2 kg/m2 per mm of thickness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.